Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Staright talk with Larry let me introduce myself

Hello World.. Meet Larry Jordan
Hi, My name is Larry Jordan. I am 53 and have been married for 32 years. I have two sons 28 and 30. In January 09 I was part of a reduction in force at my company after 16 years and now consider myself semi-retired. I now have the time to speak my mind and in many cases the thoughts and ideas of many others.
I know you are going to enjoy my common sense take on the world of politics. political correctness and everything else. What the hell is going on in this country? Have we lost our minds? I will tackle, enlighten and expose the daily issues that affect this country and how common sense has somehow been lost along the way. How many are following the pied piper of Obama without any thought of what music he is really playing.
We the people are the government and somehow the people in our government have conveniently forgotten that. Let's go on a journey together to strip away the BS and talk about what is really going on. Straight talk, that is what we need and what I am going to do. Fasten your seat belts and keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle as the straight talk express is about to get underway.

No comments:

Post a Comment