Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The disaster was signed by Obama

Well the day finally came and our country will be sadder as well as broker for it. The President's stimulus package was signed today. I was unable to read the stimulus plan completely and/or in many cases be able to understand the gobilly gook of legal terminology that riddled this plan. The sad thing is that very many of the people that voted on this plan were in the same situation and many of these people in our congress are highly educated folks. The government has lost its mind and so have we by not rising up against this plan. What happened to common sense??? I am not advocating doing nothing but I would suggest a little more disciplined time to put together a plan that was purely stimulus. There will be more than enough time in the near future to discuss spending.
With that said all we can do now is sit back and see what happens, or is it all we can do. The spirit of this country is great and Washington cannot disregard the voices of the people. We still have the ability to unite and send a clear message to Washington. Even though this so called stimulus package passed we can affect the way in which the money will be used. I am angry and I know many if not most of you are too about the irresponsibility of our elected officials. Send e-mails, make phone calls and whatever else you feel necessary to do. I know I have and will continue to do so.
I would appreciate your feedback, comments and or suggestions of what I should address on straight talk with Larry. No subject is off limits and no question is a dumb one. I have been straight with you so be straight with me. Until next time, remember the shortest distance between two points is a straight line and so is the quickest way to communicate effectively.

STRAIGHT talk WITH larry

No comments:

Post a Comment