Thursday, March 12, 2009

An exciting day in America

Well tomorrow is the big day for "We Surround Them" a part of the Glenn Beck movement. Actually a conservative, common sense movement that I pray takes off like a rocket. I am tired of the rhetoric in Washington and the blind crazy spending taking our country into the toilet. I am so fired up and I am hoping this movement can take the Fair Tax agenda all the way to the halls of the White House for a necessary and meaningful change. President Obama spoke of change well here is his opportunity for real change. It is not that the medical and educational systems do not need changing, but putting money back into the hands of it's citizens will give them the money necessary to afford them. We must rise up and with a loud and united voice say no more unfair taxes. Reward our efforts not penalize them.
I would appreciate your feedback, comments and or suggestions of what I should address on straight talk with Larry. No subject is off limits and no question is a dumb one. I have been straight with you so be straight with me. Until next time, remember the shortest distance between two points is a straight line and so is the quickest way to effective communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment